- AARP MedicareComplete Plus HMO - POS
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice (MC) POS
- Aetna Open Access POS
Patients may be able to choose private admission even if they do not have private health insurance. Self-funded patients will be liable to pay the following:
- The gap between the Medicare benefit and any specialist’s charge
- The gap for diagnostic services (medical imaging and laboratory), however some of these services may be bulk billed to Medicare, that is no ‘gap’
- Hospital accommodation fees (bed charge)
Essentially this means you must meet all costs of the admission yourself except those covered by Medicare.
For further information about being a private patient, contact our rooms.